Handmade clothes,accessories and room decorations for kids and mums.
Send me an e-mail if you would like to order anything!
---
Todo tipo de accesorios, decoración, ropa y regalos hechos a mano para bebés, niños y mamis.
Mándame un e-mail si quieres hacer un pedido.

Saturday 19 February 2011

Pink & Red Birthday !

Matilda's first birthday decorations are on their way!!
Have you seen Pink & Red together? I used to hate it when I was little but I love it know!!

The invitations are done and some of the decorations as well.
I'm very excited of how everything is gonna look!

I have to thank Paula from blog*holamama because her great blog gave me the inspiration to start creating this very special birthday Party!


These are some of the food sticks for the party, I'll continue to put some pics up but not too many so you see the whole thing at the end, once is done!

1 comment: