Handmade clothes,accessories and room decorations for kids and mums.
Send me an e-mail if you would like to order anything!
---
Todo tipo de accesorios, decoración, ropa y regalos hechos a mano para bebés, niños y mamis.
Mándame un e-mail si quieres hacer un pedido.

Thursday 14 October 2010

Nursery wardrobe and chest of drawers

This time I used a very nice 50s wardrobe (which was ideal for the nursery as the size is smaller than regular ones), I really liked the way it was originally but it didn't match with the nursery!


BEFORE

Then I got some shelves fitted to make it more practical a nice knob and a handmade felt doll and voila!


AFTER




With the chest of drawers was pretty much the same, I used the same colors but in a slightly different way and added some handmade pendants to the handles. Cute ;0

Chest of drawers used as changing unit by placing a changing mat on top!



No comments:

Post a Comment